Terms & Conditions
Term's & Condition's
1. These terms & conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (the customer, you). We Scented Rainbows Limited of Chesterley House, 6 Pontymason Rise, Rogerstone, NP10 9GJ with email address [email protected] and telephone 01633 972438 (the supplier, us or we.)
2. These are the terms on which we sell all goods to you. By ordering any of the goods you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You can only purchase the goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are over 18 years of age.
1. The description of the goods is as set out on the website. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the goods supplied.
2. In the case of any goods made to your special requirements it is your responsibility to ensure any information or specification you provide is accurate.
3. All goods which appear on the website are subject to availability. Should an item be unavailable after ordering we will notify you and advise and supply an appropriate alternative.
4. We can make changes to any of the goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement.
2. We may contact you via email or other electronic communications methods and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
1. The description of goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods. When an order has been submitted to the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try and tell you without delay.
2. The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order. It is your responsibility to ensure you have used the order process correctly.
3. A contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order. You must ensure the order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in an order placed by you. You will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any gods supplied under the contract.
4. No variation of the contract, whether it be description of goods, fees or otherwise can be made once the contract has been entered into unless the variation is agreed in writing by both the customer and supplier.
Price and Payment
1. The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the website at the date of the order or such other prices we may agree in writing.
2. You must pay for all goods prior to delivery.
1. We will arrange delivery of the goods to the delivery location, within the agreed period, or failing any agreement, without undue delay, in any event, more than 30 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
2. We do not generally deliver outside of the United Kingdom. If, however, we accept an order outside that area you may need to pay import duty and taxes as we will not pay them.
3. You agree we may deliver the goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason provided you are not liable for extra charges.
4. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the goods we may charge reasonable costs for redelivering them.
5. The goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the goods before accepting them.
6. If you choose a non recorded delivery option proof of posting will be supplied to you but we are not liable for lost or missing items.
7. If a recorded delivery item becomes lost we will provide a replacement where stock permits this or offer a refund if this isn’t available.
8. All lost items are only deemed as such after the couriers official timelines e.g 10 days for Royal Mail first class.
9. All drop boxes must have delivery paid within 6 months of the last order being placed else the box will be closed and the goods will remain the property of Scented Rainbows Limited.
Risk and title
1. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any goods will pass to you when the goods are delivered to you.
2. You do not own the goods until we have received payment in full.
Withdrawal returns and cancellations
1. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (cancellation rights) set out below.
2. Subject as stated in these terms and conditions you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
3. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions) the right to cancel will be 14 days after delivery of the first item.
4. To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement setting out your intentions in writing e.g email.
5. Except as set out below, if you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you excluding the costs of delivery.
6. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made you must pay us the amount of that loss.
7. We will make the reimbursement using the same method as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
8. If you have received goods in connection with the contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the goods or hand them over to us at Chesterley House, 6 Pontymason Rise, Rogerstone, NP10 9GJ without delay and no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of the contract. You agree that you will have to bear the costs of returning the goods to us.
9. For the purpose of these cancellation rights these words have the following meaning;
a) A distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance with the exclusive use of one our more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded.
b) A sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer agrees to pay the price.
1. We have a legal duty to supply the goods in conformity with the contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation;
a. Be of satisfactory quality
b. be reasonably fit for the purpose as set out by us in the contract and
c. conform to their description
2. It is not failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
1. The contract (including any non contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
2. We try to avoid any disputes so deal with these in the following way; If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 3 days.